I found a company online called 'digisol solutions' to facilitate a project i have coming this summer for our local football team.

We started talking and he referred me to his website;http://www.digisolsolutions.com/

Shortly after viewing this website (baring in mind this guy offers his 'clients' website design) i realised that on one of the pages, it said 'powered by weebly'. My son done his research and quickly found the same TEMPLATE this crook Anslem was using for his web page. He's a *** artist.

Nevertheless, once i confronted him about this he got very defensive (as you would if you were caught red handed selling someone a full service you have no idea about) and rudely finished the conversation.

I've never wrote a bad review in my life, but realising this man Anslem Shadenyi is likely conning people everywhere i feel i'd be irresponsible to not report.

I've attached a picture of this crook for your reference.

Had an Experience with Digisol Solutions?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more Rise Broadband - TERRRIBBBLLLEEE! Rise Broadband "They charged me for 15Mb for over a year with poor bandwidth all the way. FINALLY a tech came out and said the tower won't even do over 5Mb. What..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Sonetel - Smells like a scam Sonetel "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..." Read more Pulse TV - Opened package and found screw stripped on floodlite Pulse TV "yes, I tried but its Sat. I guess they are not at work, light has 2 stripped threaded holes used for mounting need you to make good on this sale...." Read more Proactiv - Not satisfied Proactiv "Hi just need to know ,how come u are calling proactiv that the best product ever and actually is damiging the towel , feel like they are using clor on..." Read more M. Michael Pacha et ses accusations frauduleuses d'argent Michael Pacha "Aux UAE (Emirats Arabes Unis) le fait d'tre hors du pays pendant plus de six mois conscutifs met fin automatiquement au statut de rsident. Mr Michael Pacha a quitt les..." Read more Yelp Sucks Yelp "I went to write a review on Yelp. I was having problems so I looked for customer service and there was none. Just a list of frequently asked questions. My..." Read more